|Enter on line
||Online applications for the Sheffield Half Marathon
are available from Runners World and Active
NB : Online agents charge commission - rates
|Enter by Post
Guarantee an early entry to the Sheffield Half Marathon 2007!|
Print and complete the form,
and post with your entry fee to Sheffield Half Marathon (address below).
Send s.a.e. only if immediate confirmation of entry is required.
Please send me an entry form :|
Write to or telephone :-
Sheffield Half Marathon
8 Sandygate Park Road
Sheffield S10 5TY
0114 230 8429
|Send a direct email to:
requesting an entry form, giving your name and postal address.
|Up to 8-5-07
U.K.A.* club runner: £16.00
Unattached runner: £18.00
Fun Run : £5.00
U.K.A* club runner: £19.00
Unattached runner: £21.00
Fun Run : £5.00
* U.K.A. club runner is a member of an athletics club affiliated to U.K. Athletics.
- Closing date for normal entries - 8th May 2007.
- Late entries sent after 8th May will pay £3 extra and have to
collect race packs before the start.
- Half marathon runners must be aged 17 or over on race day.
- One entry per form (photocopies are acceptable).
- Runner numbers will be sent to you during April 2007.
- Do not enclose a s.a.e. unless you require an immediate acknowledgement.
- Entry fee not refundable.
Full results will appear on this website. However we will post results to you
(£1.00) immediately after the race if you tick the box on the entry form
Information about hotels and guest houses can be obtained from :
Sheffield Visitor Information. Telephone number 0871 7000 121
Data Protection Information contained on the entry form will be
stored on computer for use only by the Sheffield Half Marathon. It will
not be made available to outside organisations for advertisement purposes.