Described by previous participants as having great PB potential, the race will follow the same route as previous years. The start and finish will be in the magnificent Don Valley Stadium, with the Half Marathon once again following the runner- and spectator-friendly route through the city centre.
The route is not suitable for wheelchairs.
Additional route detail
Including a "3D Fly Through" click Good Run Guide.
- A - Fred Mulley Road 2.5 miles
- B - Bramall Lane - 4.9 miles
- C - Cemtary Road - 5.5 miles
- D - Ecclesall Road - 7.5 miles
- E - Effingham Street - 9.9 miles
- F - Brightside Lane - 11.3 miles
- G - Don Valley Stadium - Finish
- 9.9 miles - Effingham Street
First Aid Stations
Located near all drinks stations.
Along the Ecclesall Road look for and listen to Gemolade
, the Sheffield Vocal Group.