2013 Team Challenge
Team Challenge race open for entry.
- For groups of four individuals from organisations which are not athletics clubs.
- All members of the team, men and/or women, compete over the half marathon distance
- Accumulated time of the three fastest runners comprises the team score.
- Teams of three can enter, but all three must finsh in order to score.
- Teams must create an appropriate 8 character (max.) name.
- Multiple teams from the same organisation must carry different names. eg "loafers1" and "loafers2" might be from a bakery.
Enter the Team Challenge :-
Download a team entry form in PDF or Word format;
Two trophies are awarded (plus a plaque to each team member) :-
- Teams from business or service organisations.
- Teams from activities where fitness, youth or sport is implied, such as colleges, sports clubs and the armed forces.
Participation in a team in no way affects the individual entitlements which are due to any other entrants.
The entry fee is £26 per runner (£29 after the 30th April closing date subject to availability.)
No team entries will be accepted on the day of the race.
A special entry form is required which can be downloaded above.