Team EntrantsPosted by evgeniusleo in enter, on 12.10.2016
Sheffield Half Marathon Team Challenge 2014
Event Date – 6th April 2014 – part of the SIG Insulation Sheffield Half Marathon
- For groups of four individuals from organisations which are not athletics clubs.
- All members of the team, men and/or women, compete over the half marathon distance
- Accumulated time of the three fastest runners comprises the team score.
- Teams of three can enter, but all three must finish in order to score.
- Teams must create an appropriate 8 character (max.) name.
- Multiple teams from the same organisation must carry different names. eg “loafers1” and “loafers2” might be two teams from a bakery.
- Participation in a team in no way affects the individual entitlements which are due to any other entrant.
- The entry fee is per runner ( after 25th March 2014 closing date, subject to availability).
- No team entries will be accepted on the day of the race.
- A special entry form is required which can be downloaded below.
Enter the Team Challenge :
Download a team entry form
Trophies Trophies are awarded in two categories (plus a plaque to each team member) :-
- Teams from business or service organisations.
- Teams from activities where fitness, youth or sport is implied, such as colleges, sports clubs and the armed forces.